Time: 5min-20min Grind Type: Medium Ratio: 1:15
In this recipe we are going to cover how to properly brew yourself a cup of Rooted Roast coffee using a Auto Drip Pot (Mr. Coffee).
- Auto-Drip pot, any size will do
- Reusable or recyclable filters
- 2.5 tbsp, 0.59 oz, 17g of coffee for each cup of brewed coffee (Strong)
- 2 Tbsp, 0.46 oz, 13g of coffee for each cup of brewed coffee(Medium)
- 1.75 tbsp, 0.4 oz, 11g of coffee for each cup of brewed coffee(less strong)
- Measure out the proper amount of coffee for the desired amount of brewed coffee. 2 mounded tablespoons per cup is a good place to start.
- Add the water, make sure to use cool clean water.
- Turn the pot on, sit back and enjoy the smell as the coffee brews.
- Serve the coffee in a warm mug, sit back, and enjoy!
Make sure not to put too much coffee for your filter or you may end up with grounds in your pot. Rinse your filter with warm water before brewing to remove any taste of paper the coffee may pick up.